Monday, October 11, 2010

Tropfest Film/Talisman Post Grad

Hello World,

Over the weekend I was lucky enough to be a part of an awesome Tropfest film entry called "10 Things I Hate About Camping". I can't give too much away about the story but I can say it was an amazing weekend, which brought me back to my Aussie roots! Playing the character of "Babe" alongside "Coop" and "Kev", it follows the misfortunes of what goes on in the great Australian bush. Not your typical film, and I can't wait to see it in the festival! I got to go bush bashing with a car with no doors or windscreen, drive 4 hours into the sticks, met some great people and got to do a few great scenes!!

And with one day to rest, I'm now on the set of "Talisman" for a week playing "Julie Schald" for a Griffith post-grad film by Oyvind Welle. It's a wonderful contrast to the film I did on the weekend and I can't wait to have both pieces on my showreel.
I'm learning lots from these short films and really enjoying the sense of comfort with being on set...onwards and upwards :)

Keep safe,

Meisha xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meisha's Updates

"Take life in steps; each one is a journey to learn from." ~ Meisha