Monday, March 14, 2011

Passion

Passion

Everybody in life has their calling.

Some take years to find it and some by chance, luck or whatever you want to call it know from a very young age.

I was fortunate enough to always know where I wanted to see myself in the future, but of course things weren't always as smooth running.

These days acting is the only thing I see myself truly putting in 110% effort for. To begin with I had my fears, my doubts (and trust me they still fly around in that head of mine) but with the right support network and belief in oneself and your own skills; anything is possible.

Over the past year and a half I have learnt so much and really am only breaking at the ice of what is to come in the future. But I can say that I truly am excited for what the future holds; knowing that each day, the only person who I can blame or congratulate for my "failure" or "success" is myself.

What kind of actor do you want to be? What kind of actor are you? It's not as easy to answer as you think...

Meisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meisha's Updates

"Take life in steps; each one is a journey to learn from." ~ Meisha