Friday, March 22, 2013

Dreams

I had a very vivid dream the night before my 23rd birthday.

I dreamt I was standing at the edge of a cliff, overlooking Vancouver city and the snowcapped mountains. The sun was shining, the sky was blue, with but a few clouds in the air. It was as if I were looking North and standing at Cambie St and Broadway where they meet...but it was a cliff.

As I looked into the distance, the road ahead began to melt into a red carpet. Into the distance it then connected with the mountains and led to the sun.

I drew I picture so I wouldn't forget it. It was such a vivid dream....


As I looked at this beautiful sight, I found myself stuck on the edge of this cliff, high above the ground with nothing but thousands of feet of nothingness and rocks below. People around me were falling - some would hit the rocks below, while others made the leap and began to walk towards the road when they landed.

I was so afraid to jump, and fall into the abyss...but I knew if I didn't take that leap of faith, I would never reach the road below.

So I jumped.

And then I woke up.

...Dreamer...

Meisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meisha's Updates

"Take life in steps; each one is a journey to learn from." ~ Meisha