Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Reclaiming

~*~

I'm reclaiming my voice and it's about time.

It's been ten months since I packed up my life and flew half way around the world to pursue my dream.

I've had highs, lows and everything in between.

Now it's time to reclaim and regain my power.

I'm sick of being "the nice girl", the girl who tries to help, the girl who just listens.

No - now it's my turn.  

My turn to speak, my turn to be heard and my turn to feel.

I'm opening up my lungs, I'm standing my ground and saying, "This is what I want and this is what I deserve."

I've worked hard to get to where I am.

The actors life may seem glamorous, sparkly, full of fun and entertainment -
but do you know what it takes to get those few brief moments?

Dedication. Persistance. Drive. Motivation. Determination.

Life is not handed to me on a silver platter, everything I touch does not turn to gold -
I work hard to get to where I am and will not stop at that.

I have a dream, and my dream is to succeed.

~*~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Meisha's Updates

"Take life in steps; each one is a journey to learn from." ~ Meisha